drunken magistrate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrisketAttack

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Think anyone's ever been drunk while taking step 1? During 1st year I gave a presentation while I was three sheets to the wind. Drank a few too many at lunch while trying to loosen up. step 1 is another story though. i ask because I was tempted to have a beer before going in there. my nerves were so wacky before the exam. hmmm, i think i'm one of those doctor stats waiting to happen. or maybe even frontpage news "Drunken Surgeon saws off wrong arm, then lovingly reattaches it to wayward wildebeast." That'd be pretty awesome.

Members don't see this ad.

Think anyone's ever been drunk while taking step 1? During 1st year I gave a presentation while I was three sheets to the wind. Drank a few too many at lunch while trying to loosen up. step 1 is another story though. i ask because I was tempted to have a beer before going in there. my nerves were so wacky before the exam. hmmm, i think i'm one of those doctor stats waiting to happen. or maybe even frontpage news "Drunken Surgeon saws off wrong arm, then lovingly reattaches it to wayward wildebeast." That'd be pretty awesome.

ive given a couple of presentations under the influence, informal peer to peer though. i wouldnt recommend a test though, but whatever floats your boat.

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, if having a beer is going to calm you the hell down before the exam, then have a beer. ONE. and i don't think you'll be one of those stats cuz you seem aware that you're a drunkard :D

no but really, only one beer. i would do that if i could, but i would get a headache in the middle of the exam like an ass (happens everytime i drink beer)

...wait. have TWO beers. one to calm me down too. but only two, NO MORE.