DS Clinical Requirements.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc toothache

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If there is an interest it might to informative to compile a complete list of clinical requirements (3rd and 4th year) for U.S. dental schools. The list can be posted, pmd (to doc T) or e-mailed ( [email protected].).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
bumpasaurus.jpg

great idea

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious to know how this kind of information would really benefit someone unless they were a student at that school?

Really? You don't think that it would be of interest for those who may have a choice of ds to attend in trying to reach a decision? And it wouldn't be of interest to dental students to know what sort of clinical experience their colleague have? But until there is some concrete data the question is moot.

Really? You don't think that it would be of interest for those who may have a choice of ds to attend in trying to reach a decision?

I would think that quality of clinical teaching would be of more interest.

And it wouldn't be of interest to dental students to know what sort of clinical experience their colleague have?

This I could understand. PM coming your way.

I would think that quality of clinical teaching would be of more interest.

That would be nice, but who is going to make the judgment on the "quality" of clinical teaching? In any case the "quality" of the teaching may be great but in the absence of any clinical exposure wouldn't that make the "quality" meaningless?

Last edited: