DSM panel members received more than $14M from industry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DynamicDidactic

Still Kickin'
15+ Year Member

Obviously, not a shock to anyone on this board. But, I figured it was worth posting.
Reading through this, they neglect to say where the money is coming from which I find interesting. Maybe they don’t want to risk upsetting their advertisers too much. I assume it’s mainly from pharmaceutical companies.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Donald Trump Wow GIF by GIPHY News
 
Actually, I am quite surprised by the task force and how little they received. Then again, browsing the article, it seems like research (which was not previously disclosed) constituted the bulk of the money. So, they were trying not to show it, but (oops) the disclosure changed. Guess we will have to see what was not disclosed here.