Dual certification in PM&R and Neurology?

Started by ASUAZCOM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ASUAZCOM

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In this month's "The New Physician" it mentions that it is possible to do a five-year combined training program that leads to dual certification in PM&R and Neurology.

Does anyone know of any programs that offer this option? I haven't been able to find any.
 
I've tried that and it's not listed. I have another book that mentions the combined degree also. I wonder if it used to exist but not anymore?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for searching for that link. Unfortunately that appears to be an old link. I called Cincinatti and apparently the combined program was phased out awhile ago. I was not able to speak to anyone at the other programs but since they are not listed on FREIDA, I am assuming they no longer exist also.