Dual Israeli Citizens For Ben Gurion + Sackler

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DR. BOSTON

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw this being asked in another thread but only one person answered. I am about to send in my application for Sackler. Should I include that I am a dual citizen?? Will it put me at an advantage/disadvantage. They already have my electronic applicatoin that has that information. I guess I could have them throw it out and fill out a new one....please help, this is my top choice.

Members don't see this ad.

DR. BOSTON said:
I saw this being asked in another thread but only one person answered. I am about to send in my application for Sackler. Should I include that I am a dual citizen?? Will it put me at an advantage/disadvantage. They already have my electronic applicatoin that has that information. I guess I could have them throw it out and fill out a new one....please help, this is my top choice.

I answered in the other thread. Just to add a bit.
If you served in the Israeli Army include your Israeli Citizenship. Stress though, that you see yourself working in the US in the future.
If you lack the special experiences that come with being an Israeli, I suggest strongly that you focus on your US citizenship.