-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DUCK-TALES!
Started by RustedFox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
wooohhooooDUCK-TALES!
True story: the first time in my life that I remember my dad showing that he was proud of me was when I was watching DuckTales. I was maybe 5 or 6 years old. When scrooge McDuck dove into his giant vault of gold coins to go swimming, I looked at my dad and asked something to the effect of "wouldn't he break his neck?"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahem.
CH CH CH CH CH IP AND DALE'S
CH CH CH CH CH IP AND DALE'S
wooohhoooo
This was the correct answer.
A-whoo-hoo would also have been accepted.
Daily reminder to do the bare minimum.
Last edited:
RESCUE RANGERS!!Ahem.
CH CH CH CH CH IP AND DALE'S
Every day, they're out there makingThis was the correct answer.
A-whoo-hoo would also have been accepted.
Daily reminder to do the bare minimum.
DUCK TALES, WOOHOO!
“Wonder Twin powers, activate!”
This is one of those pages that should be pinned to the top of EM community page so newbies know what we're all about.
Hahahahahaha! Spin it!
True story: the first time in my life that I remember my dad showing that he was proud of me was when I was watching DuckTales. I was maybe 5 or 6 years old. When scrooge McDuck dove into his giant vault of gold coins to go swimming, I looked at my dad and asked something to the effect of "wouldn't he break his neck?"
This thread should be stickied.
This thread should be stickied.
Fuggin' DO IT, mods.
I was extremely disappointed to go on Disney+ and find only the recent Duck Tales series, not the originals from long ago.
I was extremely disappointed to go on Disney+ and find only the recent Duck Tales series, not the originals from long ago.
I heard it's actually REALLY good though.
I'm saying this having seen zero episodes. But it apparently has hype.
Might solve a myyystreyyyy.
Or re-WRITE HIST-REYYY!
DuckTales.
I never played the NES game, but it gets a lot of love. It should. Capcom put out absolutely terrific platformers in the 90s.
Or re-WRITE HIST-REYYY!
DuckTales.
I never played the NES game, but it gets a lot of love. It should. Capcom put out absolutely terrific platformers in the 90s.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ducktales was easily in my top 5 NES games of all time.Might solve a myyystreyyyy.
Or re-WRITE HIST-REYYY!
DuckTales.
I never played the NES game, but it gets a lot of love. It should. Capcom put out absolutely terrific platformers in the 90s.
Ducktales and talespin were some of the happiest hours of my childhood
Talespin....
Louie's place.... now, even a 10 year old me could figure out that there was more than ice cream out there on that lonely island, frequented by sea pilots.
THIS was where the cocaine, guns, and hookers were.
Ducktales was easily in my top 5 NES games of all time.
What a game. Crazy hard though.
This is amazing:
Ducktales and talespin were some of the happiest hours of my childhood
If you haven't seen it, the movie "Treasure of the Lost Lamp" is fantastic.
I have. Loved that movieIf you haven't seen it, the movie "Treasure of the Lost Lamp" is fantastic.
Ducktales and talespin were some of the happiest hours of my childhood
Hahahahahaha! Spin it!
exactly