Dude or dudette?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radmazindds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone here refers to each other as "man" and "dude." Wondering if this is actually true. :)

PS. Perhaps I've been spending too much time on this forum, huh?

PPS. Dudette

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
LOL I'm sure there are plenty of girls on this forum! As for me, it's dudette. I think there's an old thread asking the same thing.

Last edited:
And I have finally found a positive thing about having Facebook!

Members don't see this ad :)
HAHAHA I swear this forum is becoming as addicting as facebook!

I spend 25% of my day sleeping, 25% studying, and 50% wishing people happy birthdays on facebook. I wonder if that many people had birthdays before facebook came about!

TAYLOREVE WHY YOU NO BEAUTIFUL NO MORE?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!

I agree with the facebook comment.

I vote no for SDN fbook page. Anonymity is nice when you're asking dumb questions / posting dumb answers.

I'm on SDN more than Facebook now...it's totally way cooler:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone needs to get on the SDN facebook link!!!!! Lets make this the biggest pre-dental group on facebook!!!!!

dude here :D too bad facebook is deactivated or else I would have joined the elite SDN Nerds group lol

I deactivated my account so my profile is no longer visible to anyone. It's sort of like hibernating lol. But I can log back in anytime and still have my friends, walls, messages, etc. Helped greatly while studying for DAT :)