Duel enrollment classes on AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jack Swift

In the program
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do I go about putting duel enrollment classes in aacomas? For the amcas I put them under the community college the class was going through and for year in school I put second semester of high school (the time I actually took the class). But for the aacomas it doesn’t give you the high school designation so I put it as fall semester of my freshman year in college (like I did for my AP classes). But it doesn’t give you any distinction that it’s a duel enrollment course as opposed to a class I physically took at the community college. Is that the way I’m suppose to fill it out? Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

Jack Swift said:
How do I go about putting duel enrollment classes in aacomas? For the amcas I put them under the community college the class was going through and for year in school I put second semester of high school (the time I actually took the class). But for the aacomas it doesn’t give you the high school designation so I put it as fall semester of my freshman year in college (like I did for my AP classes). But it doesn’t give you any distinction that it’s a duel enrollment course as opposed to a class I physically took at the community college. Is that the way I’m suppose to fill it out? Thanks for the help.

just fill it out as a calss u took at a community college and make sure to get that transcript to aacoms as well! :)