duggan's classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C

CAL_DENTIST

Hi,
I am planning to enroll for duggan's classes starting may 21, if any one is interested in joining the same . Please email me so we can get together& go for the course.I am from bay area.

bye.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,I am also planning to join Duggan's classes from May21..I am from Los Angeles.Are there any duggan's classes in Bay area? I am planning to go to the Duggan's Costa mesa institute..What about you? Mail me.Thanks.
Asha.

Hi Asha,

NO THERE IS NO COURSE HERE IN BAY AREA. I AM PLANNING TO TAKE THE COURSE IN COSTA MESA ONLY. BUT I WAS LOOKING TO PARTNERS TO STAY THERE NEAR THE INSTITUTE IN A HOTEL AS THE CLASSES START VERY EARLY.
DO U HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE WILL WE GET COMPRESSORS {SECOND HAND].
AND INSTRUMENTS TOO.
BYE

Hi,
Have you already booked your classes at Costa Mesa ?Because they said that i was the last person to get registered for the Summer 2 classes..But then again,they might say that just to get me to join..About the instruments,I am not sure where to buy..They sell it in Duggan's also,but it is very expensive.I was also told of a website called pearson.com or piersun.com(Not sure about it)..but could not find anything in that..