Duke DPT Early Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTHopeful1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone accepted yet? :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

I got my acceptance call from Anita 10 minutes ago. I am SO SO SO SO excited (seriously, I can barely contain myself). Now I have to focus all this excited energy to ace my microbiology and physics finals that I have today! Keeping my fingers crossed for good news for everyone else!!!

I got my acceptance call from Anita 10 minutes ago. I am SO SO SO SO excited (seriously, I can barely contain myself). Now I have to focus all this excited energy to ace my microbiology and physics finals that I have today! Keeping my fingers crossed for good news for everyone else!!!

Anita called me while I was at work today! OMG I almost exploded with excitement, really! Congrats to you, girl! Good luck on your finals today!!!! Yay, classmates!!!! :) :) :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay, congratulations! I'm super stoked for us to be classmates.

Did Anita sound super somber when she called you? She totally freaked me out at first. She told me in this horribly serious tone, "Well, the admissions committee met this morning, and I have some news for you...." but then she got all happy and told me that I had been accepted. I almost had a heart attack.

Anita called me while I was at work today! OMG I almost exploded with excitement, really! Congrats to you, girl! Good luck on your finals today!!!! Yay, classmates!!!! :) :) :)

kcrat- you're accepted?!?!??! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Congrats to you both! I can only imagine the relief you must feel, haha! This is such a nerve-racking time! I'm trying to focus all my nervous energy into my anatomy course though (and it's a bear so far, but I'm learning a lot).

Congrats to you Dookies! That is a great institution - you should be very proud to have done so well to get in. (And it is neat to hear about fellow Class of 2015 mates - even at other schools...)

Congrats to you Dookies! That is a great institution - you should be very proud to have done so well to get in. (And it is neat to hear about fellow Class of 2015 mates - even at other schools...)

If you don't mind me asking, what were y'all's GPA's and GRE scores? I'm thinking about doing ED and I want to apply to Duke!

I just finished my app thru PTCAS for ED at Duke.
I would like to hear from anyone else that applied for 2013 enrollment?
I'm trying to figure out how long to wait before contacting them as a follow up.....and suggestions?

Duke just sent me an e-mail on 8/23 saying that applications are being reviewed and IF I am offered an interview the date (of the interview) will be 9/14.

I just received an e-mail from Duke yesterday stating that they will be making decisions about interviews within the next 4-5 days... yikes! Good luck!