DUKE LORs

Started by zeus22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zeus22

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one have any luck with the DUKE LORs and not having to get two science professors? I have two work LORs from a pharmaceutical company, a committee letter which contains some graduate professors (none science though).
 
I'd try calling them to see if you could substitute one of your other letters- some schools will let you do that.

Good luck:luck:
 
I'd try calling them to see if you could substitute one of your other letters- some schools will let you do that.

Good luck:luck:


I actually did call them on Friday and they said they would let me go with just using my LORs from my graduate professors (non-science). I just had to get around the website problems. I ended up just selecting one of my professors as science one and they made a note in my file. No big deal. Thinks worked out fine, Now I just need to hope and pray I can get an interview😀