DUKE SECONDARY DEADLINE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j99

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that have filled out the Duke secondary: The email that we got says that it is due within 2 weeks, but the online app says the due date is 16 days after you are notified. Does anybody know which it is? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry guys, I just saw that someone has already posted about this. I guess it looks like there is no hard and fast deadline. But if anybody else has spoken with them (they didn't return my email), let us know what they said. Thanks...

lool
i dont think these deadlines are valid
with the current AMCAS situation....

they dont even have the basic info, let them worry about the AMCAS deadline first :D

lol sorry, didnt meant to be so sarcastic...

Members don't see this ad :)
i called the duke office a couple days ago and they said that the 2 weeks wasn't a real deadline...they just would appreciate it if we completed the apps within 2 weeks so they don't get flooded with them all at once in mid-september / early october. The lady was nice and said just do it asap.

told ya

NONE Of these deadlines are vaild except maybe for Northwestern, and I highly doubt any of these schools can force a deadline when they have their hands tied with AMCAS!!!
:mad:

Originally posted by WatchaMaCallit:
•told ya

NONE Of these deadlines are vaild except maybe for Northwestern, and I highly doubt any of these schools can force a deadline when they have their hands tied with AMCAS!!!
:mad:

I haven't checked my mail for a month so I don't know if I have received an invitation from Northwestern yet. Can anyone tell me when the deadline is? (with respect to the day you received the invitation).

I just received mine from Northwestern last week and the deadline for the secondary is Sept 24, deadline for recommendations is Oct 9. I submitted on August 3rd. Hope this helps.