Duke Secondary site down?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jwnduke

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else trying to submit the Duke secondary at the extreme last minute like me and having problems with the site? AAHHH! I should have done this earlier! I can't get the login page to load!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else trying to submit the Duke secondary at the extreme last minute like me and having problems with the site? AAHHH! I should have done this earlier! I can't get the login page to load!

filling that out already? I'm still waiting for the 5th...

filling that out already? I'm still waiting for the 5th...

Yeah, I like to get my stuff done early, especially when it is something I view as very important. Promptness... I like!

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought it was due tonight at midnight, but yeah I"m pretty sure their site is screwed up. Has Duke done anything right with admissions this year?

wait...so....is it due tonight at midnight, or is it due on the 5th?!!? I'm also trying to submit it, and nothing seems to be working.

wait...so....is it due tonight at midnight, or is it due on the 5th?!!? I'm also trying to submit it, and nothing seems to be working.

It is due tonight at midnight, I think kevin is just joking around about the 5th.

I thought they said Jan 2 at 12:01 est. In other words, like 5 minutes ago

Thanks for the replies...hmm....site still seems to be down. Oh well, nothing can be done about it now I suppose. I guess I'll just check on it in a few minutes again. Hope they aren't too strict about getting it in on time.

Yeah, after their mess this year, if they don't allow students to apply because of their broken website, then I really don't think I want to go there anyway

hi, I am trying to submit it too. I could not access it back then. But it started working again just now. Hope it's not too late!

I was able to submit mine this morning at like 1 am after freaking out that it wasn't loading. It still took it even though I was late. Fingers crossed! Obviously we aren't the only ones submitting it last minute or the site wouldnt be down

I think the system crashed from absurdity overload. Come on. I know it's only a computer but even it can finally have enough.

I spoke to someone in the admissions office this morning and was told that the system will remain open until 5PM today. Good luck to all of my fellow procastinators!

:) what do you think the class of 2011 will be like at Duke?

How come this secondary comes out so late