Duke v. Drexel DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ct11mo89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am accepted to both Duke and Drexel's DPT programs. I am having trouble deciding which school to attend. Drexel has offered me a scholarship (+), but I am still undecided. Does anyone have any advice in choosing between these two schools?

Members don't see this ad.

When did you interview/get your acceptance from Duke? I haven't heard anything out of them since the e-mail that they got my application fee. Everyone I have talked to so far at other interviews has said they haven't anything from Duke either.

They sent an email in November, inviting me to interview in December, and I received my acceptance this week. I think they are still interviewing, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you interview/get your acceptance from Duke? I haven't heard anything out of them since the e-mail that they got my application fee. Everyone I have talked to so far at other interviews has said they haven't anything from Duke either.

Have you heard anything?

Nope, not a peep out of Duke.

I also keep getting e-mails from Chapman about their process and how many applicants they had, but nothing about a decision for me.

Duke does rolling admissions, so I think they just keep looking at applications until their spots are filled. They told me it can take up until March. That makes me nervous that they have done rounds of interviews and I still have heard nothing! Yikes! Congrats on getting into their program. I visited 2 summers ago and they have amazing facilities and program.