-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Duke!
Started by mollydog88
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope we start hearing back soon!! Makes me feel a little better to know I'm not the only one ...
I hope we start hearing back soon!! Makes me feel a little better to know I'm not the only one ...
I got inpatient and emailed them this week. I was told that they can take up until mid-March, which I already knew. They also said that if I had not heard anything then my application is still under review.
Still waiting...
Me too. Pretty sure I'm just gonna have to not count on them at all because by the time I hear from them I'll have set plans for another school. It's disappointing they take so long because they were probably my #1 pick.
If I happen to get into the school I just interviewed for, I'll probably contact them (Duke) to see if I can get any kind of update ... The waiting game is getting old. Trying to be patient, but it's getting hard! You don't think you'll still interview if you find out from them? If they are your #1, I think you should 😉
Any updates??
Hey, I was wondering the same thing & just heard from them today! So, at least they are still doing interviews in March. Hope this helps.
So you got an interview?? Congrats! BTW, I'm assuming you heard via email ...?
Thank you! Hope it goes well for you!
Thanks! I'm pretty excited about their program & it will be good to see it in person. I hope you get a shot as well!! Hang in there.
They have AMAZING facilities and program. I went on a tour 2 summers ago and fell in love with it. The building isn't on campus, but it's a really nice place. Congrats on the interview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad