Duke

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buck Wild

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry, i think there was already a thread about this....

i read somewhere that there isn't a deadline on Duke's secondary and that they don't use rolling admissions. is this true?

has anyone received an interview from them yet?

can i get a what what.....

Members don't see this ad.

Actually, I received an email from them last week informing me that my file was now complete. I haven't heard anything from them. I have a friend who is in her second year there. If you hear anything from anyone, let me know. I'm unsure how long it takes to receive an interview. My guess is that they have already started interviewing, but I could be wrong. It shoud take some time to read over all the applications considering the length of the secondary. So just be patience. Best of luck:p

they have not started yet....

Members don't see this ad :)
According to their online status page, Duke started scheduling interviews today. They do have rolling admissions, and on their website somewhere I remember reading that you should apply as early as you can.

And CONGRATS, Neuronix, on getting one of the first interviews!!:clap: :cool: :clap:

Duke is not rolling. At least they haven't been in recent years. There are 2 rounds of acceptances though. One in feburary and one in March.

Good luck guys!

PM me if you have any questions. I am a current MS1 at Duke

thx SMW :)

http://dukemed.duke.edu/AdmissionsFinancialAid/index.cfm?method=HowToApply

"Finally, whether you apply here or elsewhere, apply early. As the year progresses and admissions committees begin accepting students, committee members can't help but become more and more selective with the remaining slots in next year's entering class."

However, you're probably right about them not being rolling, since it says the earliest they start admitting is February.