lalu728

10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey folks, this may be the dumbest question, but I was filling out the secondary for NSU-COM and one of the question says "Is this your first time applying to NSU? If no, what programs have you applied to? " and the second question asks "Will this be your first time attending NSU?" If no, what program(s) are/have you been enrolled in?" My question was that I currently attend NSU's undergraduate school, so should I put for the first question that I have applied to NSU before and applied to the undergraduate program and for the second question should I put that I have attended NSU and am enrolled in the undergraduate program. Sorry for the stupid question. Thanks in advance.

medschoolsoon

10+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Where did you get the secondary for NSU-COM?

CuttinEmUp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2005
Status
medschoolsoon said:
Where did you get the secondary for NSU-COM?
now thats a better question

FutureDocDO

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
lalu728 said:
Hey folks, this may be the dumbest question, but I was filling out the secondary for NSU-COM and one of the question says "Is this your first time applying to NSU? If no, what programs have you applied to? " and the second question asks "Will this be your first time attending NSU?" If no, what program(s) are/have you been enrolled in?" My question was that I currently attend NSU's undergraduate school, so should I put for the first question that I have applied to NSU before and applied to the undergraduate program and for the second question should I put that I have attended NSU and am enrolled in the undergraduate program. Sorry for the stupid question. Thanks in advance.
NO for both questions and specify the program (undergrad).

About the Ads