Dumb question, how do I remove the NCPA badge from my profile?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chem Blade

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Made this account 5 years ago, don't know why or how I added it at the time but I'm not in NCPA. How do I remove it? I logged in after 5 years of not using my SDN account so just fixing it up a bit.

Thanks
 
Hover over your username in the top right corner of the page, directly to the left of "Inbox"

The, select "Avatar" and delete the avatar, or change to something more aesthetically pleasing.

See my super cool 1980s propaganda.
 
Hover over your username in the top right corner of the page, directly to the left of "Inbox"

The, select "Avatar" and delete the avatar, or change to something more aesthetically pleasing.

See my super cool 1980s propaganda.

I actually like my avatar. I just want to remove my badge.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to get on a computer to remember all the steps. But I think if you look under account settings you'll find it. Start by looking under your username like alpha suggested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile
Thanks. I have honestly and I don't see anything regarding it.