Dummies Series

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

inquirer89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan on taking the August PCAT without having completed Calculus and OrgoI. I already have the Kaplan PCAT study, but I've heard that the organic in it is not adequate enough. I was thinking of getting the Calculus and Organic Chemistry for Dummies books. Anyone know if they're good enough to prepare for the test?
 
Personally, I think even the Dummies series is more than what we need to know fr PCAT. So calm down and take in only the important stuffs like rules, formula and relations.

For Organic same thing. Take in what are important like alcohol reactions, ether, ester and -COOH synthesis and naming-classification of organic molecules.