Dump last years Predents.com info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

utahdent123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PDizzle,

I understand your busy and so I think you should just delete all the users on predents.com and allow the 2007 cycle applicants to start using it as you once intended. The good thing about doing that is you will have another year to work on separating the cycles. Anyway just a suggestion.

Thanks for predents.com

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Exactly, just tab each cycle so trends can be noticed.

PDizzle has been pretty busy with other obligations so have patience. Last time he posted, he said he was going to differentiate between the cycles. Seems wasteful to just dump a whole year of data. I think it'd be nice if you all could compare your own stats with people from previous years. It might cut down on all the "so what kind of stats do i need to get in?" threads (hopefully). ;)

So is the concensus keep it the way it is until PDizzle can get the changes made? I was just thinking of a way to one, make it useful for this cycle and two, give PDizzle more time to make the changes. I agree past cycles are useful but it would be nice to have something we can use for this cylce. Otherwise here comes the "OFFICIAL WHATEVER THREAD FOR THE 2007 CYCLE", which for the record was the main purpose the site was going to fulfill originally.

i think the trends the website allows for are invaluable. keeping up the last cycle would only add to this. it'd be great if we could post our stats and information indicating that it's for the 2007 cycle.

thanks.

...and to add, the wackos and the totally obsessed (which are most of us) will definietly add to the new site when it is updated and ready for the changes. until then it's still early enough that we can wait it out.