Duplicate NYS Pharmacy Intern Permit

Started by LeoBloom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LeoBloom

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I have two official copies of the permit - one to keep at work and one for rotations? Both places insist that I keep a permit on premises at all times.

I've also heard there is a possibility for a wallet permit copy. Where can I obtain this because I do not see any links for it?

Thank you
 
Nobody cares. It's not like the NYS board of pharmacy will ask for your permit and then scrutinize it to see it it's real.

Just keep your permit at work and bring a copy to rotations.

Don't be THAT guy that carries his permit/license with him everywhere he goes