Duquesne 2+4 Pharm.D. Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NonchalantTeen

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI! I am a high school senior and just got into Duquesne's Doctor of Pharmacy Program!!! In six years, I will most likely become a pharmacist because this is a straight shot program (you take the PCAT but it's not like you have to really worry about it) !!!!

However, I am concerned on the pharmacy outlook by the time I graduate (year 2020) becasue a lot of people say that pharmacy's "golden age" is phasing out.. Is that necessarily true?

ANY types of advice for the program I am entering will help!!!

Also, Is there anybody else who has gotten accepted??? I am asking because I haven't really seen any discussions about this on this website.
 
Hi! Im a student at Duquesne who will graduate in 2019. The pharmacy job outlook is different depending on where you want to live. Pittsburgh is one of the hardest places to get a job, but if you want to move out west you will easily find a job.