OP
K
Feb 6, 2013
Status
I thought u were trolling. Then I googled it up :eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:

How did this get through ACPE?
I think they mentioned that the curriculum is the same as any regular 4 years pharmacy program. the only difference is that you take all the classes in the weekends

Dec 12, 2012
Status
I think they mentioned that the curriculum is the same as any regular 4 years pharmacy program. the only difference is that you take all the classes in the weekends
How do they cram a weeks worth of lecture into 2 days?

Jul 26, 2012
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I was accepted back in January and interviewed in December. It took about a month to hear back from them. Good luck!

OP
K
Feb 6, 2013
Status
I was accepted back in January and interviewed in December. It took about a month to hear back from them. Good luck!
Congrats!!! my interview was in February 1st. they said we should expect the decision from 1 to 3 weeks, that is why i am wondering if it just me who didn't hear anything yet or that is normal.

Feb 23, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I also had an interview on February 1st. I was getting worried that I hadn't heard anything either, but I'm glad its not just me!

OP
K
Feb 6, 2013
Status
I also had an interview on February 1st. I was getting worried that I hadn't heard anything either, but I'm glad its not just me!
OH finally someone tells me that they didn't hear anything either..keep me posted when you receive your letter!!

Jul 15, 2012
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Does anyone think they would make exceptions on community college pre-requisites if you finish pre-requisite course work with them?