Duquesne PharmD Weekend Program Fall 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kee12345

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone received an acceptance yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I thought u were trolling. Then I googled it up :eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:

How did this get through ACPE?

I think they mentioned that the curriculum is the same as any regular 4 years pharmacy program. the only difference is that you take all the classes in the weekends

Members don't see this ad :)
Heard Univ of Phx is opening up a new PharmD school.

I think they mentioned that the curriculum is the same as any regular 4 years pharmacy program. the only difference is that you take all the classes in the weekends

How do they cram a weeks worth of lecture into 2 days?

How do they cram a weeks worth of lecture into 2 days?

classes are from 8 am to 6 pm, and they also record all the lecture and put it online for students to review

So did anyone hear anything from them yet?? O_O

I was accepted back in January and interviewed in December. It took about a month to hear back from them. Good luck!

I was accepted back in January and interviewed in December. It took about a month to hear back from them. Good luck!

Congrats!!! my interview was in February 1st. they said we should expect the decision from 1 to 3 weeks, that is why i am wondering if it just me who didn't hear anything yet or that is normal.

I also had an interview on February 1st. I was getting worried that I hadn't heard anything either, but I'm glad its not just me!

I also had an interview on February 1st. I was getting worried that I hadn't heard anything either, but I'm glad its not just me!

OH finally someone tells me that they didn't hear anything either..keep me posted when you receive your letter!!

Does anyone think they would make exceptions on community college pre-requisites if you finish pre-requisite course work with them?