Duquesne Post Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doclyn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I recently got accepted into the post bac program at Duquesne University...is there anyone else who also applied and is thinking about going or anyone who knows the reputation of the program?? I am having a hard time trying to decide if I should attend or not...Help!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied as well and got in, however I was accepted into UPenn's program, so right now I'm planning on going there this fall. From what I learned from the director, the program seems to be pretty successful. What other schools are you looking at?

Hey Doclyn,
I did my undergrad at Duquesne. It's a beautiful school and the Post bacc program is quite successful, especially with PA schools.

I applied to temple's program also, but from the looks of things they arent going to call me for an interview at this point...I wish I had applied to more schools but options were kinda limited unless you were a career changer...thanks for the feedback guys

I am just not sure about Duquense though, something about the program didnt draw me in, but I want to be a doctor and am currently waiting for my MCAT scores so I guess I will have to wait and see...