Duquesne U PreMedical Postbacc

Started by kxb4777
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kxb4777

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any information regarding this program? From the feedback I've already received, I've heard they have a reputable program and really help students toward professional school. Any information is welcome.

Also, I have a scheduled interview with them in a couple weeks and if anyone has any information regarding the interview process, pls reply. Thanks.
 
kxb4777 said:
Anyone have any information regarding this program? From the feedback I've already received, I've heard they have a reputable program and really help students toward professional school. Any information is welcome.

Also, I have a scheduled interview with them in a couple weeks and if anyone has any information regarding the interview process, pls reply. Thanks.

i'm going to duquense in the fall. it looks like a great program. ask anything you want, i'll try to help.