D'Youville College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unkownperson

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here from D'Youville College?

Members don't see this ad.

they don't officially review the applications until december. I got an email saying the admissions decisions wont go out until january.

I have same answer middle to end of janurary, are you near D'youville?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not till end of this month probably the 20th or 27th, have you visited the campus or spoken to anyone in the department

I know the high schoolers who applied to the combined bachelor's/DPT program have already been notified, so I wouldn't think you guys would be that far behind. For the PA program, us high schoolers were notified about 2 weeks before the transfer students who applied to the PA program.

On a total side note: For my PA program interview, I was interviewed by one of the Physical Therapy faculty, and he was really nice and seemed like he would be a great person to take a class from. I also toured the campus and really like the facilities. The students I talked to (PA and OT students) really like the faculty and facilities. I didn't hear anything bad other than one of the elevators is really slow and old haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting here as well, Laura from admissions told me they were planning for the end of January, but it is their first year on PTCAS so I'm assuming they had a larger than normal number of applicants to sort through.

Are you applying see you been member for 5 years here?

Yup, career changer in the Buffalo area. Only applied to D'Youville (because only applying to one school is the best way to have good luck /s). I just have a family and not going to uproot them for moving to a cheaper school and both UB and Daemen would have required more than I had time to gather between my FT job, retaking classes, and shadowing the past 2 years.

I'm second year applicant got accepted to school
In jersey and waiting to hear from dyouville. Would be great to hear from more than one

Yes got a call and email. Called back was busy and nothing about acceptance

Did they mention anything about when they would have their acceptance decisions?

It says to make an account about an application or interests and to contact terry graduate admissions director

Was that from last week or today? I heard that made a mistake and sent some wrong information out and hat hey we're going to be sending out acceptances soon

It was just sent today I also got call from a buffalo number so I though to put two together, but was working and no voicemail

No I have not received anything from D'Youville

Got my acceptance today in the mail! Sending deposit Monday. No phone calls or emails, just the packet. I do live about 10 minutes from the campus so if you don't have yours yet maybe it is still in transit.

Got an acceptance letter in the mail today.

those that got acceptes, mind telling us ur stats?

Are all you guys who got accepted D'youville undergrads?

I am also a nontrad applicant, Psych bachelors and Masters degree in Counseling. Have been working for the past 5 years.

Will you be attending the campus, there is a 30 day to put you're down payment

Yup, I paid online yesterday. This was my only PT school choice.

Are all you guys who got accepted D'youville undergrads?

No. I went to school in Massachusetts. Also a non-trad. Was in the military before going to school.

Last edited:
Congrats to those that were accepted! I figured I would've received a decision whether it was an acceptance or denial by now, but I was told that my app is still under review. I was under the impression that all decisions were made at the same time since dyc does not work by rolling admissions. Anybody have info on that?

Last edited:
Not sure, but if people reject there offer there will be more acceptance

Just found out I have been waitlisted. Fingers crossed

If I hear any news from them before the open house date I would definitely go

it is march 3rd, and there is a 30 day window, or they accepted more seats than they offered so you might have a chance, what other schools you applied to?

I applied mainly to schools in the Midwest bc that's where I'm from

Last edited:
Anyone looking for housing at Dyouville?