You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
D'Youville College
Started by unkownperson
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have same answer middle to end of janurary, are you near D'youville?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not really, upstate new york.I have same answer middle to end of janurary, are you near D'youville?
Im on long island, NY
Have any of you heard anything?
Not till end of this month probably the 20th or 27th, have you visited the campus or spoken to anyone in the department
I know the high schoolers who applied to the combined bachelor's/DPT program have already been notified, so I wouldn't think you guys would be that far behind. For the PA program, us high schoolers were notified about 2 weeks before the transfer students who applied to the PA program.
On a total side note: For my PA program interview, I was interviewed by one of the Physical Therapy faculty, and he was really nice and seemed like he would be a great person to take a class from. I also toured the campus and really like the facilities. The students I talked to (PA and OT students) really like the faculty and facilities. I didn't hear anything bad other than one of the elevators is really slow and old haha
On a total side note: For my PA program interview, I was interviewed by one of the Physical Therapy faculty, and he was really nice and seemed like he would be a great person to take a class from. I also toured the campus and really like the facilities. The students I talked to (PA and OT students) really like the faculty and facilities. I didn't hear anything bad other than one of the elevators is really slow and old haha
Anyone here from dyouville
No but are you attending nyit
I put my deposit down but I'm not sure! I just got accepted to another school yesterday closer to home and still waiting to hear back from someNo but are you attending nyit
I still haven'tAnyone else still not hear back?
Nothing is it weird ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you applying see you been member for 5 years here?
Are you applying see you been member for 5 years here?
Yup, career changer in the Buffalo area. Only applied to D'Youville (because only applying to one school is the best way to have good luck /s). I just have a family and not going to uproot them for moving to a cheaper school and both UB and Daemen would have required more than I had time to gather between my FT job, retaking classes, and shadowing the past 2 years.
I'm second year applicant got accepted to school
In jersey and waiting to hear from dyouville. Would be great to hear from more than one
In jersey and waiting to hear from dyouville. Would be great to hear from more than one
Yes got a call and email. Called back was busy and nothing about acceptance
No news here yet.Did they mention anything about when they would have their acceptance decisions?
What was your call/email about unkown?
It says to make an account about an application or interests and to contact terry graduate admissions director
It was just sent today I also got call from a buffalo number so I though to put two together, but was working and no voicemail
no interview, did you get any calls or emails?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just been accepted to dyouville will put down payment
i am no longer in school, and working
Will you be attending the campus, there is a 30 day to put you're down payment
Are all you guys who got accepted D'youville undergrads?
No. I went to school in Massachusetts. Also a non-trad. Was in the military before going to school.
Last edited:
Congrats to those that were accepted! I figured I would've received a decision whether it was an acceptance or denial by now, but I was told that my app is still under review. I was under the impression that all decisions were made at the same time since dyc does not work by rolling admissions. Anybody have info on that?
Last edited:
Not sure, but if people reject there offer there will be more acceptance
Is anyone going on march 4 info session
gons you should go to the open house for dpt ill be there
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it is march 3rd, and there is a 30 day window, or they accepted more seats than they offered so you might have a chance, what other schools you applied to?
im still considering dyouville, but Im a male
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K