E-mail from Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

papabear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone else get an e-mail from Creighton saying you got into the school and that letter has been sent this morning. So happy i got in!!

Members don't see this ad.

No email yet...did you interview there or not? When did you submit your AADSAS? And, when did you send your supplemental?

didn't interview, sent the application in june as well as the secondary.

Members don't see this ad :)
ahh man, thats too bad, i didnt get an email.....i've been waitlisted there so many times i lost count.....i am, unfortunately, not a bluejay:cool:

congrats to u though bear, good luck:luck:

anyone who got interview before dec got email today??

nope...interviewed back in sept still haven't gotten any word

Got the email today. I'm really excited since I just took the DAT ten days ago.

Got the email today. I'm really excited since I just took the DAT ten days ago.

congrats, did u go to law school or undergrad at Creighton?

Yeah, I went to undergrad and law school at Creighton. Plus, since I was a business major the first time around, I picked up most of my prereqs there once I decided to go back to school.

Yeah, I went to undergrad and law school at Creighton. Plus, since I was a business major the first time around, I picked up most of my prereqs there once I decided to go back to school.

nice

Members don't see this ad :)

it seems that mostly creighton undergrad students got email today..anyone got email who goes to undergrad somewhere else?

did u receive ur letter in the mail today?

anyone else get an e-mail from Creighton saying you got into the school and that letter has been sent this morning. So happy i got in!!

hey bear, did u get ur letter in the mail today?

any mail yet?

Got the letter today. It was a one page letter and a deposit form.

yeah i am not an undergrad there and i got the letter on 12/01