e-mail service

Started by Cju101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cju101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does everyone use for e-mail. I've always used the undergraduate email for all my important matters bills, school, applications, etc.. However, I won't be taking classes at that school this spring. Im sure Ill get an email in pharmacy school (I think so, I could be wrong). But till then i need to find an email service where i can pay my bills and continue to deal with academic matters and still feel secure about my personal information and accurately recieving/sending letters. I don't know, for some reason I dont trust the free emails like Hotmail, Gmail. they just dont seem secure....any suggesstions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have used hotmail for as long as I have been online and it is fine. One thing I suggest-no matter what e-mail you go with-is to choose a professional-sounding address. I still have the same one that I originally chose when I was nineteen or twenty and it is a bit embarassing to me today. However, I don't want to change it since I've had it for so long and everybody knows it.
 
I registered within the first two months of gmail, so my address is pretty sweet.

first initial + last name @gmail.com Plus, my name is pretty common, so it's awesome.