E-Submit Academic Update

Started by cvc29452
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cvc29452

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just realized PTCAS has an e-sbumit button for academic update on the bottom of the front page of the application. Are we supposed to submit this once all our transcripts have been received? Is it a problem to submit before hand? I have two classes to update, but one transcript hasn't been received by PTCAS yet. Do I need to wait to submit when that one arrives, or can I do it now for the other one?
 
Just like with the regular e-submit - as soon as you've entered course information, you can e-submit. Transcripts will arrive on their own time.