E-Submit before DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

almon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This year, can we still e-submit our application if we have already taken the DAT once and plan to retake? There doesn't appear to be a field inquiring about future plans to take the DAT like last year. So if I e-submit now will schools just look at my old DAT score?
Edit: Yes, my old DAT score is already listed under the DAT Scores tab.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This year, can we still e-submit our application if we have already taken the DAT once and plan to retake? There doesn't appear to be a field inquiring about future plans to take the DAT like last year. So if I e-submit now will schools just look at my old DAT score?

You have a new id number each cycle. Therefore, there are no scores to look at unless you have had last cycles sent in to AADSAS. I e-submitted my app and will have my DAT scores uploaded by end of Aug.

My old score is already listed.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I just called AADSAS and she told me to contact each school individually and let them know I plan to retake the DAT. Is this consistent with what everybody else was told? I feel like there has to be other people in this same boat..

This is the message I received when I wrote them an e-mail asking where I should enter my future test date. I think it's really unfortunate for us that they removed this field from the app. Now we have to notify each school.

From AADSAS:

I am a AADSAS representative and I am happy to assist you. Unfortunately AADSAS does not give you the option to inform your schools through the AADSAS application of future dates that you be taking the test. You should contact your designated schools to inform them of the futures dates that you will be taking the DAT's.