E-submit --> processed. Wait time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hashtagDPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, how long has it been taking you guys that have submitted to have your applications verified and sent out to the different schools? I just e-submitted yesterday and I was wondering what my wait time is, how often I should be checking, when I should start hearing about interview offers, etc. Give me a timeline if you're either a previous year applicant or have already submitted this year. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

i waited about two weeks. didn't ever check the status because they email you when it's going to be sent to the schools. already have 2 interviews and 2 supp. app requests and it's only been a week and a half since I submitted (i'm quite shocked). depends on how many people esubmit along with you.

i waited about two weeks. didn't ever check the status because they email you when it's going to be sent to the schools. already have 2 interviews and 2 supp. app requests and it's only been a week and a half since I submitted (i'm quite shocked). depends on how many people esubmit along with you.

Do you mind me asking what schools out have an interview at already? Mine took two weeks as well

Members don't see this ad :)
I e-submitted Aug 16, but they still didn't have one of my transcripts. PTCAS processed the transcript Aug 28, and my app was verified by PTCAS on Aug 31. It was sent out a few days later, and I've already heard back from schools either verifying that they received the app or inviting me to fill out the supplemental apps. Interview timing depends on each school, and whether or not they do rolling admissions.

E-submitted Sept 1. All transcripts, recs, hours, etc. were complete when I e-submitted. Just got my GPA's yesterday and everything got mailed today, 9/11.