E-Submit without PCAT score??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrePharmStudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't received my PCAT scores yet because Harcourt had a wrong address for me. It'll take at least another week and a half before I get my scores...should I e-submit my application without PCAT scores-I want to apply Early Decision!

Members don't see this ad.

YES!!! My advisor said that if your LOR and/or PCAT is not there yet still submit because they will be updated with the information as it comes.

So if the LOR is still listed as pending, we should still submit? Im just worried that for some reason my schools will get an incomplete app.

cycloketocaine said:
So if the LOR is still listed as pending, we should still submit? Im just worried that for some reason my schools will get an incomplete app.
It is possible that they will get an incomplete app, but most of them understand that items may still be pending from PharmCAS. The major issue here is that most schools will not review your file to see if they want to interview you until they have everything. But, they do get periodic mailings/updates from PharmCAS - I'm not sure how often. If you just keep up with the individual schools to make sure they have the complete file, then you should be ok. I actually had to have an LOR sent again from PharmCAS because one of my schools "lost" it from their update mailing. PharmCAS was very cordial and remailed the pertinent info. very quickly.