E-submit

Started by nymfn712
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nymfn712

Penn c/o 2013!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was really good and had my application finished and submitted at the end of August. I received the confirmation email and everything, and the little buttom for "e-submit" disappeared at the bottom of the page. This morning, however, I went to the vmcas website just to confirm that all of my eLORs were in, and I noticed that the submit button was back!! why?? Has this happened to anyone else? 😱
 
Yeah, it happened to me too. You can still update your contact info and add college designations even after submitting until October 2nd. I had the same issue so I called VMCAS and thats what they told me
Hope I could help!
 
So glad I saw this thread!

I just logged in again to make sure all of my eLORs had gotten through, and the E-Submit button was back. It had been gone since I submitted a few weeks ago, so that made me nervous.

I feel better now 🙂