Aug 13, 2016
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
I have my GRE scores, transcripts, and essays done. I'm still tying up my LORs and hours, which won't be done until right before the October deadline. But I was wondering if I should e submit now? I know PTCAS says to give it about a month to verify your app.

My worry is that after everything is verified, my program designations will have access to my incomplete application, will they start looking at my application and throw it out when they see I don't have my hours and LORs complete?

Thanks a bunch!

Jul 26, 2016
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Definitely submit now. I did early decision and got verified without my LOR or hours completed. You just need to make sure that you arrange for the letters and hours to be in by your program deadline or as soon as possible if its rolling admission.

Aug 5, 2016
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Definitely submit now. I did early decision and got verified without my LOR or hours completed. You just need to make sure that you arrange for the letters and hours to be in by your program deadline or as soon as possible if its rolling admission.
Can i submit without my GRE scores? I'm taking the GRE on Sept. 12 but I want to submit before then.

Grizzlyman

2+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Can i submit without my GRE scores? I'm taking the GRE on Sept. 12 but I want to submit before then.
No, PTCAS must receive all documents by the deadline. Regardless the early decision has to be made by the schools on 9/26. Your GRE scores would not arrive to the school in time.