E-submitting without materials?

Started by a7rcana
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

a7rcana

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I'm a bit confused as to what 'e-submitting' actually entails. My e-submit deadline for my program is December 2nd, and the supplemental application is due by December 15. I have everything in except I am waiting on one more transcript to arrive. Would it be prudent to e-submit before it arrives? Once I e-submit how long does it take to be sent to your designated program?

Thanks
 
I may be mistaken but I do not think that you can submit your PTCAS application without them having all of your transcripts. If you are taking classes now I would go ahead and have them send a transcript so that you can at least have them start processing information. I know sometime in December they do an academic update.

But if i am wrong about the transcript I would submit ASAP, but you can call them directly they are very good at helping out.
 
Thanks for your response. I might have to call.
I've just had such trouble requesting my transcript, I have sent in requests 3 times! The other transcript came in quickly almost a month ago and this one is still giving me trouble.
 
Yeah I would call them for sure. I think the worst thing to do is to just wait, but if you are able to e-submit I would do that for sure.

Good luck with everything!