Oct 7, 2013
Status
Physical Therapy Student
Hi all,
I'm a bit confused as to what 'e-submitting' actually entails. My e-submit deadline for my program is December 2nd, and the supplemental application is due by December 15. I have everything in except I am waiting on one more transcript to arrive. Would it be prudent to e-submit before it arrives? Once I e-submit how long does it take to be sent to your designated program?

Thanks

Oct 27, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I may be mistaken but I do not think that you can submit your PTCAS application without them having all of your transcripts. If you are taking classes now I would go ahead and have them send a transcript so that you can at least have them start processing information. I know sometime in December they do an academic update.

But if i am wrong about the transcript I would submit ASAP, but you can call them directly they are very good at helping out.

OP
A
Oct 7, 2013
Status
Physical Therapy Student
Thanks for your response. I might have to call.
I've just had such trouble requesting my transcript, I have sent in requests 3 times! The other transcript came in quickly almost a month ago and this one is still giving me trouble.

Oct 27, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Yeah I would call them for sure. I think the worst thing to do is to just wait, but if you are able to e-submit I would do that for sure.

Good luck with everything!