E-ticket

Started by InternDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

InternDoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI everyone,
I had signed up with PCAT for June exam, but I am unable to find where to print out E-ticket ? it said under my profile, but I do not see anything. Would someone please let me know. Thank
 
I just found out that it had passed 10 days and I can no longer print. The PCAT people did not tell me what are my options now.
Does anyone knows ? So does that mean I cant take the exam and looses my $$ for the spot ?
 
I think it's, "you have to print it out 10 days PRIOR the exam date". So, between June 11th and June 21st, you can print it out.