Early Admission Timeframe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Impulse1578

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been through the early admissions process? For schools that interview, does anyone know roughly when they heard back about an interview? I know schools have to make a decision on acceptance by Sept 24th, so they must move fairly quickly.
 
I'm not sure what school you are applying to, but I am applying early decision to Belmont. They are having interviews on September 20th. I had my completed application in close to the end of July, and i received an email being invited to the interview during the first week of August.