Early admission Waterloo

Started by FM_19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FM_19

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am applying to the early admission at Waterloo for January 2015 after being rejected for the same semester last year.
I was wondering why my account (not Quest, but the one were you give your personal information with IT id) says that I need to submit before october 5th otherwise my account will be delete... ? Is it normal ?

Also, I want to know when exactly I will be asked if I want to be consider for January 2015 (because right now I'm applying for January 2016).

Thanks !
 
Hi!

On the UW pharmacy website, it said "Please note that the application site will be shut down from October 5 through October 9, 2014". I am guessing there will be some sort of system maintenance?

I am also applying to the early admission! This will be my first time applying. Do you know how competitive is the early admission when compared to normal admission?


Thanks!!
 
Last edited: