Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am definitely going to apply for early admission. As of now, I am planning to take my MCAT 5/28, and have my application in right after I get my MCAT score back (so I am guessing 7/1).
But, I realized that early admission does not end until 8/1. Is there any extra advantage to turn in your app on 7/1 compared to 7/29? I have always heard the earlier the better, but does it make any difference if you are still in the early cycle?
I was considering doing some extra volunteer work on my last month, if it made no difference.
But, I realized that early admission does not end until 8/1. Is there any extra advantage to turn in your app on 7/1 compared to 7/29? I have always heard the earlier the better, but does it make any difference if you are still in the early cycle?
I was considering doing some extra volunteer work on my last month, if it made no difference.