Early Decision Applicants?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I sent out my ED application back in August. It was received by them on the 6th and I received a call regarding an interview the same day. It is this coming Friday, the 18th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent in my application right away (as in turned in the app the day of, transcripts were requested the following day, transcripts received the following week, three days later verified). Only thing that slowed me down was getting my LOR writers to submit their letters. Last letter was submitted the last week of August, and I was invited for an interview on September 5th 🙂