Early Decision Deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

piggy88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Early decision ends tomorrow 9/6. does anyone know if that means you need everything done by tonight or the deadline is 9/6 11:59pm?

Members don't see this ad.

The moral of the story is finish everything way ahead of time. This lesson will serve you will in pharmacy school and stop you from getting a zero on an assignment when the computer system locks you up a few minutes before the deadline.

That's not the end of the game at least.

Members don't see this ad :)
The moral of the story is finish everything way ahead of time. This lesson will serve you will in pharmacy school and stop you from getting a zero on an assignment when the computer system locks you up a few minutes before the deadline.

Hi. To clarify, I finished my application a month ago and was verified two weeks ago, but my letter of recommendation writer is wondering if they have to finish it by tonight or if they can write a better one if they have more time by tomorrow. And also to clarify, I asked my reference a month ago too and sent multiple, as in at least 6, reminder emails so this isn't procrastination- it's just to tell my letter of rec writer how much time she has left. Please don't assume.

Hi. To clarify, I finished my application a month ago and was verified two weeks ago, but my letter of recommendation writer is wondering if they have to finish it by tonight or if they can write a better one if they have more time by tomorrow. And also to clarify, I asked my reference a month ago too and sent multiple, as in at least 6, reminder emails so this isn't procrastination- it's just to tell my letter of rec writer how much time she has left. Please don't assume.

I shall assume once again, that unfortunately, your LOR is a POS for dragging it out this long despite 6 e-mails. For your own good, you may want to reconsider, and get another reference. Who knows what kind of horrible reference she may write for you instead.

Early decision ends tomorrow 9/6. does anyone know if that means you need everything done by tonight or the deadline is 9/6 11:59pm?
I was actually wondering the same thing. Everything of mine has been done for several days, I've just taken the time to edit and revamp my personal statement since I had the time. It doesn't have to be about "holding out" or doing something last minute. I'm pretty sure it's by the end of the day tomorrow but I want to know for sure

I was actually wondering the same thing. Everything of mine has been done for several days, I've just taken the time to edit and revamp my personal statement since I had the time. It doesn't have to be about "holding out" or doing something last minute. I'm pretty sure it's by the end of the day tomorrow but I want to know for sure

I saw on a couple pharmacy websites that they said the deadline is September 6 (11:59pm EST). even though they didn't have it on pharmcas, since pharmcas schools all have the same deadline I'm certain this is correct.

I saw on a couple pharmacy websites that they said the deadline is September 6 (11:59pm EST). even though they didn't have it on pharmcas, since pharmcas schools all have the same deadline I'm certain this is correct.

Yes I read the same thing. Pretty sure you have until 11:59 :) Hope everything is all figured out!

I'm assuming that it means everything has to be in by 11:59PM on September 6th. Does anyone know if that means you need to be verified by then or just have everything already there?

Just wondering since I submitted on the 4th with all transcripts, letters, and test already in. Just haven't been verified yet.

I'm assuming that it means everything has to be in by 11:59PM on September 6th. Does anyone know if that means you need to be verified by then or just have everything already there?

Just wondering since I submitted on the 4th with all transcripts, letters, and test already in. Just haven't been verified yet.

I think you need to be verified by then but if I were you, I would call PharmCAS today. I was able to do that and they told me that it was in the process of being verified and that I would be soon and I was the next day!

I called and they told me that you just need everything in, not necessarily verified. The school will already be able to see your application even thought it's not verified yet. They did say there's about a two week time to be verified though.

Does anyone know how long on average it takes to calculate your GPA?
My transcripts say they have been received almost a month ago, and I submitted my application 2 days ago.

My transcripts say they have been received almost a month ago, and I submitted my application 2 days ago.
Usually 2 weeks.

At this point, 3 or 4 weeks minimum.

Usually 2 weeks.
Just for reference to anyone who might be interested, I was able to receive my GPA calculation just a moment ago ... so about 5 days after I submitted (considering that my transcripts have been received several weeks ago)