Early decision MWU Pre-physical Therapy

Started by Rrrm2017
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rrrm2017

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone applied to Midwestern - Downers Grove for early decision? If so, have you received an interview invitation yet?
 
Would you mind sharing what the interview day was like for yourself? I got a last minute interview offer for tomorrow so not a lot of time to prepare.
 
Would you mind sharing what the interview day was like for yourself? I got a last minute interview offer for tomorrow so not a lot of time to prepare.
I was recently offered an interview for Midwestern - Downers Grove and was wondering if either of you could share what the interview day was like? Thank you!