"Early Decision Program" question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Diuretic99

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, just a quick question if anyone don't mind.

So I took my very first PCAT July 2016, will be applying for EDP.
Let's say worst case (god forbid) I got denied for EDP, they will deferred me to regular admission status. But if I were to retake PCAT in Jan 2017, will they know automatically pick that Jan 2017 PCAT and put it onto my regular application? Or do I have to call them and tell them to use my Jan 2017 PCAT instead of the July 2016 PCAT? (If my Jan PCAT were to be higher that is)

Not sure if the question is ambiguous or not, let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys, just a quick question if anyone don't mind.

So I took my very first PCAT July 2016, will be applying for EDP.
Let's say worst case (god forbid) I got denied for EDP, they will deferred me to regular admission status. But if I were to retake PCAT in Jan 2017, will they know automatically pick that Jan 2017 PCAT and put it onto my regular application? Or do I have to call them and tell them to use my Jan 2017 PCAT instead of the July 2016 PCAT? (If my Jan PCAT were to be higher that is)

Not sure if the question is ambiguous or not, let me know.

I have a similar question too. I would assume that it would be refreshed, I would ask pharmcas about it. I didn't know pharm schools postpone their decision if you dont make it for early decision?

I have a similar question too. I would assume that it would be refreshed, I would ask pharmcas about it. I didn't know pharm schools postpone their decision if you dont make it for early decision?

Lol yeah, they said once you apply for EDP, if u got denied, then they either just deny u from there, or deferred u to regular admission status so u dont have to reapply again.

PS you're in my las vegas class! and also on fb group haha, I can tell from the picture!