Early Decision question please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

physicaltherapyyyyyy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am planning on applying ED but I am missing a reference. Should I submit my application for verification before the references arrive? And once I submit it for verification, would I be able to go back and add a new reference if my current one does not get it done by the August 15th deadline?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You can submit before the reference completes their letter, Im not sure if you can go back and add a new one, but I would really think about it. (PTCAS is usually pretty responsive so you could email them and ask) Should someone who won't get it in on time really be writing one for you? I'd be really worried it wasn't the quality that I wanted/needed...

You can submit before the reference completes their letter, Im not sure if you can go back and add a new one, but I would really think about it. (PTCAS is usually pretty responsive so you could email them and ask) Should someone who won't get it in on time really be writing one for you? I'd be really worried it wasn't the quality that I wanted/needed...
Thanks for the response!
I called PTCAS and they gave me an answer if anyone else had this question. You are allowed to add one more after you submit as long as you do not exceed the 4 references.