Early Decision Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigmann4208

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am considering applying to both medical school and pharmacy school. I was wondering if anyone knew if you can apply early decision to both medical and pharmacy school simultaneously and then decide which to attend? For example, if I was fortunate enough to get accpeted to both could I turn one down? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
They are totally different systems. I don't see how either would find out, unless in happened to be at the same university.

A bigger question is why would you want to do this?
Are you using pharmacy as a back up plan?

Make up your mind what path you want to pursue before applying to either. Take another year if you need it.