early decision question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ny6326148

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I apply to some more pharm schools by any chance if I were accepted by one in the early decision? I mean would I enter the general application after being accepted in the early decision? Or can I use another pharmcas account to apply again?

If I cannot, is there any way to apply to more pharm schools? Thanks in advance!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Can I apply to some more pharm schools by any chance if I were accepted by one in the early decision? I mean would I enter the general application after being accepted in the early decision? Or can I use another pharmcas account to apply again?

If I cannot, is there any way to apply to more pharm schools? Thanks in advance!!!

Unless the early acceptance isn't your top choice, I don't see any sense in making such donations to PharmCAS.

Unless the early acceptance isn't your top choice, I don't see any sense in making such donations to PharmCAS.

Honestly, I am gonna plan to be with an important friend to a larger city. I know things could not balance all the time, but I am willing to take a try. If I have a few more choices, I might give up the favorite one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, I am gonna plan to be with an important friend to a larger city. I know things could not balance all the time, but I am willing to take a try. If I have a few more choices, I might give up the favorite one.
Good luck:ninja:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. From the PharmCAS instruction booklet:

The Early Decision program is a binding option for applicants who have decided that a particular pharmacy degree program is their first choice and that they will enroll if accepted. As an Early Decision applicant, you can apply to only one pharmacy degree program.

If you are offered admission as an Early Decision applicant, you are obligated to accept the offer and you will not be permitted to apply to other PharmCAS institutions. If, however, you are denied admission as an Early Decision applicant, you may apply to other PharmCAS institutions for an additional fee.

PharmCAS institutions will make admission decisions on early decision applicants by October 21, 2011.