Early Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I submitted my application for early decision last week on the deadline and have not notified that it has been verified? how long does it usually take from time of submission to verification to being notified by the school?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application for early decision last week on the deadline and have not notified that it has been verified? how long does it usually take from time of submission to verification to being notified by the school?

I was never notified by the school, but it does say verified on PharmCas under the 'status' tab, so maybe check periodically. I did not keep track of how long it took, but it couldn't have been more than 7-10 business days, although they did not start looking at my application as a whole until I entered my preliminary PCAT scores (which was Sept 7th), have not heard from them since

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup. I have an interview on the 21st.

That's great, congratulations! It must feel awesome.

Makes me nervous for myself tough, not gonna lie. Do you mind my asking what your application was like?

I applied to Texas Tech early admission.
3.3 GPA
BS in Biology
PCAT 58
I scored high on all sections except math. I bombed it! Just lost my strategy.
I have worked at CVS pharmacy for the past 3 years.
3 recommendations letters from two pharmacists and lead technician

Reactions: 1 user
3.3 GPA
BS in Biology
PCAT 58

Great credentials, thank you for sharing

3.3 GPA
BS in Biology
PCAT 58

Oh and, I bombed math as well, you're not alone

It applied ED and it took 2 days to be verified. I then got an email from the school like 5 days later for an interview.

I just found out I got accepted 2 days ago.

You'll all probably be accepted. They have more seats than they can fill right now, and as long as you can get federal loan money they'll let you in.

Reactions: 1 users
You'll all probably be accepted. They have more seats than they can fill right now, and as long as you can get federal loan money they'll let you in.

Personally I have my doubts; interview date #2 is approaching for ED of the school I've applied to... haven't heard back, and probably won't. For my sake I hope you're right ‍