Early Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imran1234

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have recently spoke to my medical school dean of admissions and have been advised to do early decision. He also wanted to follow up with me before I applied just to take a look at my application once more and said my application was good. Should I do it? I am completely fine with going here! My gpa is at the median but my MCAT is a little bit lower. The dean told me that he was impressed by my extra curriculars as well! Is it worth the risk? Should I do it? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
And not only am I fine with going there I also have been longing to go to this school and it will be financially hard for me to apply out of state.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have also been an undergrad at this school and have lived in the state the entire time!

We have no other information about you, so I can't think why not if you are really motivated to go to that program. We'll let their committee make the decision. Do you have a prehealth advisor saying otherwise?

We have no other information about you, so I can't think why not if you are really motivated to go to that program. We'll let their committee make the decision. Do you have a prehealth advisor saying otherwise?
No it was just the med school dean of admissions. I sat down with him gave him everything I had and he said my application was very solid and I should do early decision next year. He also said he wanted to keep in touch with me and meet me again before applying.

• Love