early scores?

Started by chronice
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chronice

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if there's a way to find out your pcat scores earlier than the normal six weeks period? like paying a fee to find out?

thanks
 
you can go on the pearson website about 4-5 weeks after the test and pay 20 dollars for a score report. The score report should be sent to your house during the 5th week, or at least that was the case for June.

For the June 20th PCAT, the scores were available online for a fee on wednesday July 22nd, which was 4 and a half weeks after the exam.

Good luck!
 
you can go on the pearson website about 4-5 weeks after the test and pay 20 dollars for a score report. The score report should be sent to your house during the 5th week, or at least that was the case for June.

For the June 20th PCAT, the scores were available online for a fee on wednesday July 22nd, which was 4 and a half weeks after the exam.

Good luck!

Why do you have to pay $20 for a score report? They sent it to my house for the regular cost of my exam. You do have to pay extra to get it online. I believe that costs $20.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that would be a good idea if you wanted to know if you need to retake it in october....but you would have to pay the late registration fee. Do you guys know how much the late fee is?
 
Why do you have to pay $20 for a score report? They sent it to my house for the regular cost of my exam. You do have to pay extra to get it online. I believe that costs $20.


That's exactly what I meant, sorry if I wasn't too clear. To get it early online (around 4 and a half weeks) it cost 20 dollars. If you don't pay the 20 dollars, you will still get it mailed to your house around 5-6 weeks after the test date. Hope that is clear now!
 
Could someone provide a link to the site where you would be able to see the score early? I look alled around the pcatinfo.web site and I couldn't find anything that said something about an early score option.
 
Could someone provide a link to the site where you would be able to see the score early? I look alled around the pcatinfo.web site and I couldn't find anything that said something about an early score option.

I think it is on Pearson's regular PCAT site. When it becomes available after about four and a half weeks, you should see the option.