Early Withdrawal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brady=GOAT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there, first time poster here.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hm. This honestly is pretty tricky, because your DAT score is amazing, and I would not recommend you withdrawing, and if possible I suggest you 'reapply'. But, if you vehemently believe that applying this year would be a big mistake due to stress, then I would definitely explain it to the schools, and even try to make its way into your personal statement, because you are making a great decision right now to not apply. I am sorry to hear the news, and Brady is top 5 at best (;

Hm. This honestly is pretty tricky, because your DAT score is amazing, and I would not recommend you withdrawing, and if possible I suggest you 'reapply'. But, if you vehemently believe that applying this year would be a big mistake due to stress, then I would definitely explain it to the schools, and even try to make its way into your personal statement, because you are making a great decision right now to not apply. I am sorry to hear the news, and Brady is top 5 at best (;
Thanks for the reply.

Last edited: